R.
dance sing laugh draw hit kick jump hide roll startle tease tickle tire smile and rest
Selasa, 25 Mei 2010
dinahanhan@hotmail.com
says:
19:16:21
ok. this story about me and you and dog named boo
I say:
19:16:28
one day, ahmed went to a book store
boo?
oke
dinahanhan@hotmail.com
says:
19:17:56
so, he went to the zoo
19:18:10
ntar storynya di copas cha.
I say:
19:19:14
he's a little bit crazy. he bought a magazine (hot naked monkey babe! magz) then he went to the zoo to meet his favourite model
dinahanhan@hotmail.com
says:
19:19:52
the model named was britanny
I say:
19:20:17
britanny wear a bikini that day
dinahanhan@hotmail.com
says:
19:20:55
then, britanny went to meet his soulmate armando
I say:
19:22:13
armando damoza maknyos. he lived in paros
dinahanhan@hotmail.com
says:
19:22:25
in the middle of zoo, we can see armando was catching some chicken not tikar
I say:
19:23:36
and the chicken has a big boops
dinahanhan@hotmail.com
says:
19:24:20
paros is country who have parrots every where tekewerkewer
I say:
19:24:59
and there so many gendol person. i mean, people who has many poop on their kolor
dinahanhan@hotmail.com
says:
19:26:34
aduh lol benjeds. i love this story much
I say:
19:27:11
and their poop, masuk ke guinnes recor book (?)
19:27:38
as the most delicious ice cream with yellow topping ever
dinahanhan@hotmail.com
says:
19:31:17
ah jgn bawa2 gendol dng
I say:
19:33:13
din off kabuuuuuuuuuuur
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar