Senin, 17 Mei 2010

beberapa lagu yang mungkin tak mungkin saya suka anda taksuka atau apapun lah itu

im not your toys- la roux
Love, love is like a stubborn youth
 That you'd rather just deny
 I'm walking on a broken roof 
While I'm looking at the sky  
 It's all false love and affection 
You don't want me 
You just like the attention
 Yes it's all false love and affection 
You don't like me 
You just want the attention 
  I'm not your toy 
This isn't another girl meets boy x2 
  Love, love hides in a smoky light 
And I can never find the truth Boy, your touches leave me mystified
 And I wish I could believe in you  
 Yes it's all false love and affection 
You don't want me 
You just like the attention
 Yes it's all false love and affection 
You don't like me 
You just want the attention 
  I'm not your toy This isn't another girl meets boy x3

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar